HEAT SEALABLE Copolymer and ANTIFOG
TRANSPARENT, biaxially oriented polyester film, HEAT SEALABLE ANTIFOG on one side
- Transparent with excellent thermal and mechanical stability, barrier to gas, water vapor and aroma
- High performance in lamination processes
- Wide sealing temperature range without deformation: 248°F to 410°F
- Film can withstand freezing temperatures down to -40°F and dual ovenable up to 410°F. At higher temperatures the film begins to deform
- Seals to itself, APET, mono CPET, APET/CPET, modified CPET, PETG, rPET, PVC, PC, PLA, PET coated paperboard trays or containers, bottles, and jars.
- The antifog treatment minimizes fogging in hot and cold applications
- SEALPHANE 10.94AF complies with international regulations for food contact. Specific documents are available upon request
- Lidding for trays or cap liners with tamper evident effect (evidence of violable), pillow or flow pack pouches. Ex: ready meals, salads, confectionary, blisters, etc.