HEAT SEALABLE Copolymer
TRANSPARENT, biaxially oriented polyester film, HEAT SEALABLE on one side with CORONA treatment on the opposite side
- Transparent with excellent thermal and mechanical stability, barrier to gas, water vapor and aroma
- High performance in converting processes: lamination, printing, metallization, extrusion coating and automatic packaging in vertical and horizontal machines
- CORONA treated side provides enhanced adhesion to inks (rotogravure and flexography), adhesives and varnishes
- Wide sealing temperature range without deformation: 212°F to 410°F
- Film can withstand freezing temperatures down to -40°F and dual ovenable up to 410°F. At higher temperatures the film begins to deform
- Seals to itself, APET, mono CPET, APET/CPET, modified CPET, PETG, rPET, PVC, PC, PLA, PET coated paperboard trays or containers, bottles, and jars.
- SEALPHANE 10.93T complies with international regulations for food contact. Specific documents are available upon request
- Lidding for trays or cap liners with tamper evident effect (evidence of violable), pillow or flow pack pouches. Ex: ready meals, salads, confectionary, blisters, etc.
- Applications that require higher seal strength, evaluate Sealphane 10.94 or Sealphane 10.95