TRANSPARENT, biaxially oriented polyester film, with post consumer recycled resin (PCR), with HEAT SEALABLE on one side
• Transparent with excellent thermal and mechanical stability, barrier to gas, water vapor and aroma
• High performance in lamination processes
• Wide sealing temperature range without deformation: 248°F to 410°F
• Film can withstand freezing temperatures down to -40°F and dual ovenable up to 410°F. At higher temperatures the film begins to deform
• Seals to itself, APET, mono CPET, APET/CPET, modified CPET, PETG, rPET, PVC, PC, PLA, Aluminum (smooth wall), PET coated paperboard trays or containers, bottles, and jars.
• SEALPHANE r10.94 contains at least 35% PET post consumer recycled PCR
• SEALPHANE r10.94 complies with international regulations for food contact. Specific documents are available upon request
Lidding for trays or cap liners with tamper evident effect (evidence of violable), pillow or flow pack pouches. Ex: ready meals, salads, confectionary, blisters, etc.
Applications that require higher seal strength, evaluate Sealphane r10.95