TRANSPARENT, biaxially oriented polyester film, with post consumer recycled resin (PCR), HEAT SEALABLE on one side with CORONA treatment on the opposite side
• Transparent with excellent thermal and mechanical stability, barrier to gas, water vapor and aroma
• High performance in converting processes: lamination, printing, metallization, extrusion coating and automatic packaging in vertical and horizontal machines
• CORONA treated side provides enhanced adhesion to inks (rotogravure and flexography), adhesives and varnishes
• Wide sealing temperature range without deformation: 212°F to 410°F
• Film can withstand freezing temperatures down to -40°F and dual ovenable up to 410°F. At higher temperatures the film begins to deform
• Seals to itself, APET, mono CPET, APET/CPET, modified CPET, PETG, rPET, PVC, PC, PLA, PET coated paperboard trays or containers, bottles, and jars.
• SEALPHANE r10.93T contains at least 35% PET post consumer recycled PCR
• SEALPHANE r10.93T complies with international regulations for food contact. Specific documents are available upon request
Lidding for trays or cap liners with tamper evident effect (evidence of violable), pillow or flow pack pouches. Ex: ready meals, salads, confectionary, blisters, etc.